Further to our earlier note (dated 14 Feb 2020) on the precautionary measures the school has taken to protect our students from Corona virus, we would like to update you on a few more measures that the school has taken.
We sincerely request all the parents to cooperate with the school and also follow the guidelines shared from the Health Department.
In addition to the precautionary measures shared with you in our earlier communication, we would like to share the following updates:
- We are constantly in touch with the Education Department and are following all the news as well as updates related to coronavirus. Fortunately, we have NOT received any alarming notice from the government department/s. We are following all the measures/guidelines advised by these departments.
- Apart from training our teachers, we have also ensured that all our Driver Kaka’s and Tai’s have undergone the training required to implement the safety measures as far as this virus is concerned. They have been trained to observe, every student while boarding the bus and if they find some student unwell (suffering even from regular cold/ cough/ flu/ etc.) they are instructed to request the parents NOT to send their child to school. Requesting all parents to comply with this measure and cooperate with the bus staff and the school.
- In case similar symptoms (as mentioned above) are observed in any student during the school, s/he will be shifted to the sick bay under the supervision of our in-campus Nurses and the parents will be informed immediately. Please Do Not send your child to school, even if s/he is slightly unwell.
- Do not worry about the studies missed by your child. We assure you that the school will help them cope up with the topics they will miss. Not sending your unwell child will be good for his/her health and also for the safety of other children in the school.
- Please maintain your trust in the school. The safety, health and well-being of our students and staff is our top priority.
- This entire epidemic is unfortunate and we request you to follow the safety measures at home as well and immediately visit a doctor, if the need be.
We will keep you posted if and when there is any change in the current situation or if we receive any update from the concerned government bodies.
Together we can and we will fight this!